I have downloaded & installed the newest version of Samsung Studio PC 3 and can work with everything on the phone - except the Contact List. When I try to read the phones list I get an error popup and the process ends. Anyone have a solution?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you want to transfer your files from your phone to your laptop you have 3 options.
A. Via Bluetooth
B. Via SD card
C. Via Samsung mobile phone software.
A. Via bluetooth
1. Open your phone bluetooth as well as your laptop
2. Pair them.
??how to pair.
???open your laptop bluetooth
???right click the bluetooth icon in the tray and select add a device.
???select your phone. And select ok.
3. From your laptop bluetooth, right click the icon in the tray and select receive file transfer
4. From your phone, open gallery and select your photos and videos and select share, select bluetooth
5. From your laptop, select accept file transfer
B. Via Sd Card
1. Turn off your phone
2. Remove your sd card
3. Insert it in a adapter
4. Insert the adapter in your sd memory card reader
5. Open my computer, select sd card
6. Select the files and start the copying.
C. Samsung mobile phone softwarem
1. Download the apps to your laptop
2. Install it.
3. Connect your phone via usb cable
4. Once recognized, select back up
5. On settings backup, uncheck everything except videos and photos
6. Start the backup else if you want to backup everything then make sure to check everything.
7. Select apply
8. Start backing up.
There are also some alternatives for samsung syncing software, if you want to check them out, i posted the link below.
I hope the above process will be able to help you.
Samsung PC studio you can download here- http://download.famouswhy.com/samsung_pc_studio/free_download.html 1.Download the Samsung PC studio . 2.Double click the exe file to run it. 3.Follow the instructions given to you. 5. Wheninstallation has completed, the program will open and you can connect yourSamsung mobile without any problem.
Good Luck.Thanks for using FixYa.
Try this, I had a the same problem as you guys + found this on a web
forum. Quite a frustrating problem to have, It fixes the phone, but
after a while you have to do this over again. I am wishing I never
bought this phone, even though the reviews were really great.
Unplug usb cable from phone
Type *#52828378# into phone
this comes up
1 Trace setting
2 OTA type setting
3 Serial test
4 TFS reset
select 3 serial test
this comes up
1 PPP UP
2 Serial download
3 Run TCK
Select 2 Serial download
Phone will reboot.
Once rebooted, connect usb cable and pc studio will now work.