a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Based on Apple "Gift certification, allocation breaks, and prepaid credit card are utilized first. .If you've number free tune credits or present certificates, prepaid cards, or allocation credits, your charge card is charged for the tracks you buy."
Therefore more straightforward to check always your breaks outstanding before and after getting items on free itunes codes
You need to call Mastercard immediately and inform them of the situation. Walk them through the exact process you described.
Following that discussion with Mastercard, call Nintendo and inform them of the issue. Let them know that your credit card company has been notified and that you are working with them to reverse the charges.
Your account should be credited with the lost funds soon afterwards.
to get microsoft points you need to add a credit card and purchase points through microsoft. you can also get them at department stores or convince stores by purchasing little gift card style cards with activation codes on them
Using a credit or debit card is the simplest way to create an iTunes
Store account. However, not everyone has one of these cards. For this
reason, Apple offers two alternatives to creating your iTunes Store
account without a credit card. You can set up your iTunes account and
begin purchasing and downloading your favorite music in only a few
1. Purchase an iTunes Gift Card. Most major retailers sell iTunes Gift Cards, but you can also order them online. The prepaid amount of the gift card is transferred to your iTunes Store account, which lets you access the funds to purchase music.
If you don't want to purchase an iTunes Gift Card, you can set up a free PayPal account instead. ITunes accepts PayPal as an alternative to credit cards and gift cards. Because you do not have a credit card, you will need a checking or savings account to set up a PayPal account (see Resources).
2. Open iTunes. Click "Store" on the top navigation bar. Select "Create Account." Click "Continue" at the welcome screen.
3. Read over the terms and conditions, then click "Continue" again. Enter your email address. This will be your Apple ID, used to log in to your iTunes Store account.
4. Enter a six-digit password, then enter it again for verification. Create a security question and answer. This is used to help recover your password in case you forget it. Click "Continue" to move on.
5. Scratch off the gray film on the back of your iTunes Gift card. Type the number in the iTunes Gift Cards "Code" box.
If you're using a PayPal account instead of an iTunes Gift card, check the box next to "PayPal" and click "Continue." A web browser window will open. Enter your PayPal account's user name and password and click "Log In." Then click "I Agree." This links your PayPal account with your iTunes store account. Click "Continue to iTunes Store."
6. Enter your full name, address and telephone number. Click "Continue." Your iTunes Store account is now created. You can begin shopping for your favorite music, movies or TV shows.
I hope you find it very helpful. Thank you for choosing fixya.
This happened to me once. Your best bet is to purchase them from a local game store such as Gamestop. It might be an burden to go to the store. But at least your money won't be on credit hold for 14 days until they find out what the problem is.
You're not going to get help on this hear. It's an issue between Nintendo and your credit card company.
Step 1 is to call the 800 number on the back of your credit card and find out what is going on. Tell them you tried to charge $10 to buy a gamecard and ask what happened. They will be able determine if there is a problem on their end or on Nintendo's end.
If your bank/credit card company says all is ok, call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700
If you are looking to make a purchase on the www.Bestbuy.com you can always used Best Buy™ gift cards or Visa/Mastercard/American Express gift cards to place your order. The website is currently able to accept multiple forms of payment, and should provide you with an option to pay by gift card at the time of check out.
Please remember though that gift cards that are issued by financial institutions like Visa or American Express may need to be entered under the option for traditional credit or debit card payment, as the "gift card" option is generally only for the actual Best Buy™ gift cards sold through our stores.