Question about Projection Televisions
Will a goodmans digital box gd11fvzs1 work from a dish
Posted on Jan 16, 2013
1) plug aerial in to the antena in sock on freeview box.
2) plug short aerial type lead in to rf out socket on freeview & antena in socket on TV.
3) plug A scart lead in to the socket marked TV on freeview box & the other end of scart in to one of the scart sockets on the TV.
If your TV has more than one socket plug it into the one marked AV1 or AV2.
4) plug in freeview to mains electricity & switch box on.
5) Turn TV on freeview should appear automatically if it doesnt look on your TV remote for A button marked AV or a button with either A circle or square with an arrow going through it you may need to press this several times until you see digi picture come up.
Thats basically it but do check that you dont need a new aerial etc to be able to get digi signal in your area.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2010 | Philips Magnavox 50ML8105D 50" HDTV DLP TV
Jun 19, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Dec 04, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Nov 25, 2009 | Projection Televisions
Aug 02, 2009 | Toshiba 55H70 55" Rear Projection...
Apr 08, 2009 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Mar 16, 2009 | RCA HD52W56 52" Rear Projection HDTV
Sep 04, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Jul 26, 2008 | Projection Televisions
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!