Question about Televison & Video
Will a goodmans digital box gd11fvzs1 work from a dish
Posted on Jan 16, 2013
1) plug aerial in to the antena in sock on freeview box.
2) plug short aerial type lead in to rf out socket on freeview & antena in socket on TV.
3) plug A scart lead in to the socket marked TV on freeview box & the other end of scart in to one of the scart sockets on the TV.
If your TV has more than one socket plug it into the one marked AV1 or AV2.
4) plug in freeview to mains electricity & switch box on.
5) Turn TV on freeview should appear automatically if it doesnt look on your TV remote for A button marked AV or a button with either A circle or square with an arrow going through it you may need to press this several times until you see digi picture come up.
Thats basically it but do check that you dont need a new aerial etc to be able to get digi signal in your area.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2016 | Alba Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2016 | Alba Televison & Video
Apr 08, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2009 | Electronics - Others
Jul 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2007 | Philips DVDR3380/05 DVD Recorder
Dec 09, 2007 | RCA Universal Remote Control
207 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: