Question about Electrical Supplies
I have a brand new router model 1001 t2 i tried to put a cutoff bit inthere with a 3/8" diameter and i could adjust the guard up and down full range. then i tried to use a 3/8" roundover bit and when i tried to adjust the height of the guard the bit was too big in diameter to fit in the hole in the base plate . the bit is 11/4" do i need a different base plate for bigger bits?
You can buy a replacement base with a larger diameter hole for larger bits from Rockler, Woodcraft, Kentec, etc. I bought the clear plastic style for greater visibility.
Posted on May 13, 2009
You proably need a router table to use a1 1/4 bit safely
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2015 | Porter Cable Electrical Supplies
Apr 28, 2015 | Porter Cable Electrical Supplies
Jan 18, 2015 | Porter Cable Electrical Supplies
Jul 15, 2014 | Honda Electrical Supplies
Apr 14, 2014 | Electrical Supplies
1. Faulty receptacle. 1. Have Service Center
2. Circuit breaker kicked out. 2. Depress and reset.
3. Defective capacitor. 3. Have Service Center
4. Faulty power cord. 4. Repair or replace cord.
5. GFCI switch breaker kicked
out (if equipped)
5. Depress and reset
Apr 28, 2011 | Porter Cable 5,500 Watt Portable Generator...
1. Low on fuel or oil. 1. Add fuel or oil.
2. Ignition switch in "Off"position. 2. Turn to "ON" position
3. Faulty spark plug. 3. Replace spark plug.
4. Choke in wrong position. 4. Adjust choke accordingly.
5. Fuel shut-off valve in closed position 5. Open fuel shut-off valve.
6. Unit loaded during start-up. 6. Remove load from unit.
7. Spark plug wire loose. 7. Attach wire to spark plug.
Apr 23, 2011 | Porter Cable 5,500 Watt Portable Generator...
Jan 31, 2011 | Porter Cable PorterCable BSI525W 5250 Watt...
Sep 08, 2010 | Porter Cable 10,000 Watt 20 Hp Portable...
Jan 29, 2010 | Porter Cable 6,500 Watt Contractor...
Jan 21, 2017 | Water Electrical Supplies
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: