Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can try to press the power button for 30 secs, unplug the power for 10s while holding the power, plug the power back in and wait for 10s then release it.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Machine Error 46
Hi Error 46.Resetting purge counter:
1) Enter machine maintenance mode (on MFC210C all four photo/copy/fax/scan lights flash in maintenance mode). Care is needed in maintenance mode, otherwise critical settings may be inadvertently corrupted.
FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the “up arrow” key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
The ink blotter in the bottom of the machine is full, this is a built-in redundancy. Machine needs to be completely stripped to replace this.
Buy another brand next time.
Posted on Oct 15, 2008
There is no Error 10 within the maintenance of the printer!
An error starting with 10 (and two more digits) belongs to the communication device (fax).
Plz check again what two digit error you have and post again.
you need a new waist ink absorber. plz check the forum for unable to clean or error 46. Its explained many times.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
Jan 07, 2011 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
Apr 09, 2010 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
Aug 04, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
May 15, 2009 | Brother MFC-215C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center® MFC-215C...
1,279 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!