Question about Linksys WUSB54GSC Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter w/ SpeedBooster [WUSB54GSC] (LS-SB54GSC)
The setup cd does not load
I would assume in this case that you are using Windows Vista.
this is because the CD will not load for Vista as all you need are the drivers off of the CD and the adapter plugged in
1. Put the CD in the drive.
2. Go to start search then type in device manager
3. Select it from the list.
4. Look for an exclamation point on one that would say network adapter. If the network adapter shows up click on the plus sign and if you see linksys there then it has been installed.
To use the adapter.
1. Go to control panel
2. Go to network and internet.
3. Go to network and sharing center
4. Go to manager wireless networks on the left side.
5. Click on add then add a network
6. Select your network from the list and connect.
7. If it asks for the network key that is your networks wireless password.
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2011 | Belkin N150 Enhanced Wireless Router...
Feb 14, 2011 | Belkin Surf Share Wireless USB Adapters...
Mar 29, 2010 | Belkin F5D9050 Wireless G Plus MIMO USB...
Jan 27, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Jan 08, 2009 | Linksys (WMP54GS) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jun 14, 2008 | Linksys WUSB54GC 802.11g/b Wireless...
370 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: