I am having problems installing my EPSON LX-300 printer.i dont have any disc or floppy disc to install it cause i alredy miss placed it.please help me solve this problem.
icannot install my printer driver for epson c43 sx printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Start 2. Settings 3. Printer and Faxes 4. Add a printer 5. then Next 6. then Next 7. then Next 8. then Next 9. select Manufacturer name : Epson 10. select Printer name : Epson LX-300 11. Next 12. Windows will automatically install the driver for your Printer
what is your operating system? If you have windows XP or Vista, you dont need to download anything from Epson. Just go to your start menu and look for control panel. In control panel, open "printers and faxes" or "printers and other hardware" then "printers and faxes". Once you are in "printers and faxes" click Add Printer... An "add printer wizard" will appear in a new window, click next... On the next screen, choose local printer. And make sure that the option "Automatically detect and install..." is selected. It will start searching... If the wizard did not find the printer, it will come up with a list of manufacturers... From this list choose EPSON and a list on the right side will show you the model names. Look for the LX-300 on the list, it should be there! Install it and you're done... The driver is already included in the windows operating system. You dont need the disc if you have Windows Xp or Vista....
You can follow the steps below to install a resident printer driver which is part of your operating system.
NOTE: Windows should detect and automatically install devices attached via the Parallel or USB ports on the computer. You should be able to attach the printer, and the "Plug and Play" feature will install the appropriate driver.
If the driver does not automatically install, please contact your Computer vendor. The "Plug and Play" feature may be disabled within your computer.
The resident driver installation should only be used if the printer is not detected and installed.
1. Start by opening the "Printers and Faxes" window. Click on "Add Printer" on the left hand side of the screen. 2. The "Add Printer Wizard" screen will come up. Click on "Next". 3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen, select "Local Printer" and place a check on "Automatically Detect and Install my Plug and Play Printer". Click on "Next". 4. Windows should report it will check for Plug and Play hardware. It should also detect and install the appropriate resident printer driver. 5. A window will appear and tell you when the process is completed.
*NOTE: If Windows does not detect your printer automatically, you can manually install the printer. Simply select EPSON under manufacturer and select your appropriate model under PRINTERS.
6. When the printer is installed, it will ask you if you would like to print a test page. Check "Yes", then click on "Next". 7. The next screen will display the settings for the printer. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation and print the test page.