Question about Systemax Dual-Core AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ / Microsoft Windows XP Professional / 1GB DDR / (2) 300G... (989126) PC Desktop
Here's what you can do (for Windows):
1. Prepare all of the restore/installation cd that you have. And check all of them for the kind of operating system, service pack, and version.
2. And on the computer, check the operating system, service pack, and version of the computer by clicking on Start button, select Run, and type in this keyword "winver" short for windows version.
3. A small window will show-up, it contains the windows logo, kind of windows operating system that you have, service pack, and version.
4. Match those information to the restore cd that you have. And look for the right one.
5. Install or Restore the computer that you want to be restored. Enjoy!
Your good rating will be very much appreciated!
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2013 | Gateway PC Desktops
Jul 23, 2010 | Dell Dimension C521 PC Desktop
Jan 20, 2010 | IBM NetVista PC Desktop
Dec 21, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Oct 14, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Apr 05, 2008 | PC Desktops
Dec 27, 2007 | HP Pavilion 523n (P9851AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 21, 2007 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: