Question about Systemax Dual-Core AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ / Microsoft Windows XP Professional / 1GB DDR / (2) 300G... (989126) PC Desktop
Here's what you can do (for Windows):
1. Prepare all of the restore/installation cd that you have. And check all of them for the kind of operating system, service pack, and version.
2. And on the computer, check the operating system, service pack, and version of the computer by clicking on Start button, select Run, and type in this keyword "winver" short for windows version.
3. A small window will show-up, it contains the windows logo, kind of windows operating system that you have, service pack, and version.
4. Match those information to the restore cd that you have. And look for the right one.
5. Install or Restore the computer that you want to be restored. Enjoy!
Your good rating will be very much appreciated!
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2010 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2009 | Dell Mobile Precision M4400 Notebook
Dec 25, 2009 | ASUS Eee PC 701SD
Dec 21, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Apr 10, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Dec 27, 2007 | HP Pavilion 523n (P9851AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Oct 21, 2007 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: