Question about A4tech Computers & Internet
Help me to activate my webcam
I eant to activate my webcam.
Posted on Sep 25, 2008
Here's what to do:
1. Plug the webcam to the computer and make sure that the webcam is being detected by your computer (you can check Device Manager by clicking on Start, then Run, and type in "devmgmt.msc"
2. After you are sure that the webcam is being detected, have the installation cd ready and insert it into the optical drive.
3. Then go on the process on installing your webcam. (MOST of the installation cd's has an autoplay feature which automatically loads the installshield wizard so that you can go on the process. And remember that you need to choose the correct operating system on the wizard because it might install an incorrect driver and it may cause your computer to not work. Be careful!)
4. After installing the drivers and softwares that came with the webcam, try its functionality. Most of the installation cd's has its own software that lets you use your webcam as a video recorder or still image camera. So you can try using that particular software. But if you dont have that can of software you can just download Yahoo! Messenger and try if the program can access the webcam.
5. Relax and enjoy the device.
Your good rating will be very much appreciated!
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 10, 2011 | MSI M670 Notebook
Aug 08, 2009 | MSI Wind U100-030US Laptop
Dec 01, 2008 | Philips J44414
Mar 04, 2008 | Logitech Webcam
Nov 02, 2007 | Logitech Quickcam Web Webcam
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!