Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Please perform the folllowing steps:
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
9. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
If the error is still there replace the unit
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2008 | Lexmark X5495 Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart InkJet Printer
Mar 31, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: