Question about HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Please help me to install hp deskjet 3745 without the cd installer, thank you.
same problem cant istall hp deskjet 3745 without cd
I have printer hp deskjet 3745 and i want to run it on my pc vista pls resolve
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Here's what you need to do sir:
1. go to support.hp.com
2. then select the language you prefer
3. choose Software and Driver Downloads, then type Deskjet 3745 into the text box and proceed to next page
4. then select HP Deskjet 3745 Color Inkjet Printer
5. select your operating system
6. then choose the type of driver that you want to install
Hope this one works!
Please give me a rating, thanks!
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Jan 05, 2011 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Dec 29, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Dec 09, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
Feb 10, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3745 Printer
806 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!