The front panel assembly is rca part # 237420
I assume your chassis is a CTC203
Un plug the fpa and see if problem still acts up
you may not be able to find one
then try replacing the sticking buttons on it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Buy RCA remote part # 240895 original about $25.00
2) Enter channel 00 for video sometimes works
3) Channel down 4-3-2-Vid 1, Vid 2, etc. sometimes works
4) Try Auto-Program Channels selection ( can be accessed on
front of set buttons or remote
Let me know ...........................................T.
You have a shutdown problem. The 3 times is a "3 strikes and your out" RCA feature that says there is something latching the set up. You will have to have a technician look at it. In this case it might not be worth it.
Sounds like you have a shorted horizontal out put transistor and bad flyback transformer.
This is a common problem in the newer RCA's.
I've had serveral of them do this.
The noise that you hear is the power supply
telling you that it's overloaded.