a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your memeory card is a SD card then -
SD and Micro SD memory cards has a smallslide switch on the edge of the card, which write protects data on the memorycard.
Slide the switch from the READ position tothe WRITE position, which is furthest away from the contacts.You can then delete the phots using your computer OR format the memory card using the camera.
Go into the menu and find "copy" for the option to copy the internal memory to a memory card. After you do that and the pics are safely on your computer, do this....with no card in the camera, go into the menu and find "format"...follow the on-screen instructions to erase the internal memory.
1. Change batteries, MEM Error/Card Error can also be that the card is FULL in which caseyou upload those precious shots to the PC, then delete them from the card ;-)
2. Look at the card. Does it have a small slideswitch on one side? If so, that is the WRITE safety, and should be marked (ON/OFF, WRITE/SAFE, LOCKED/UNLOCKED etc...) If there is one, and it is not marked, simply slide it to the opposite position. If I recall, most are slide DOWN toward the gold contacts to allow writing and you may have inadvertently caught that slideswitch on the edge of the MEM card slot or the camera body when pushing in in and moved it UP to LOCKED.
3. Get an eraser and CLEAN those gold contacts
4. But another card and see if it works(?) if not, you may have bad or bent contacts INSIDE the camera ((in the MEM slot) which will require a steady hand to fix.
You can reset the whole phone if you have already tried erasing it from its apps menu. Keep in mind that thid will erase everything (data, media, etc). I suggest you load all your media files to the MMC (mem. card), instead using the phone's mem.
menu Settings/Tools----Phone Settings---Security----enter user code--select Reset Default. Phone will off then on aftter 1 or 2 by itself.