- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure that battery cover closed properly & the memory card is place rightly while camera is ON,
May be battery is not holding charge or possibly loose contact between camera & the battery terminal, Make sure that your battery is fully charged & place battery in battery terminal in right direction (+,-), Sometimes battery terminal gets dirty, wipe it with clean dry cloth, There could be possible that your charger is faulty and not allow battery to charge. I would recommend you to try replacing new battery before sending your device to service center.
4 thumbs rating keep us motivated to answer more free questions.
Thank you every one who posted solutions.
I was all set to try the 9 volt trick until i realised i didnt have one so i tried someone else's suggestion of constantly re-inserting the battery until the red light stays constant. Touch wood, but it seems to have worked.
Look at your memory card. SD cards have a slide switch along one edge. The position farthest from the metal contacts locks the card, protecting it from writes. The position nearest the contacts unlocks the card.
If you cannot get to "reset" in the camera menu, then here is how to do a manual reset...remove the card and battery...press all the buttons...leave it alone for 20 minutes...insert the card and then the battery...turn it on.
1) If you take out the memory card there will be a small unlock/lock switch on the side of it (that may be the problem?)
2) If step 1 does not work, than it's an internal issue w/camera and you will have to send it to Casio for repair. Here is the link www.ecasiorepair.com. They will charge $39-115 if the camera is not under warranty.