An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: no exposure lamp keep getting error C260
Is there a resettable overheat thermostat on the lamp carriage? They sometimes pop - check continuity. UNplug the machine first! Ac power can be present at these thermostats, even with the machine switched off!
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Peak detection error: Lighting of the exposure lamp
(white reference) is not detected when power is turned
1. Check if the connectors on the CCD and SLG boards are
2. Check if the shading correction plate is dirty.
3. Check if the conductor pattern on the CCD board is short circuited or
4. Check if the conductor pattern on the SLG board is short circuited or
5. Replace the lens unit.
6. Replace the SLG board.
first off try firmware if that does not work it could be the exposure lamp faulty or the slg board (board under the metal plate in the optics cavity) faulty ro the inverter is faulty. but also make sure that the white strip under the glass is clean
clean saner then if
its not solve your problem check exposure lamp harness connections;
adjust the position of contact glassshading plate or clean/replace the
scanner home position sensor;replace the exposure lamp or inverter pcb
if needed; replace scanner board or engine board
1. defective exposure lamp or inverter board 2. incorrect shading position 3. poor contact on connector terminals 4. defective scanner board or engine board
1. insufficient exposure lamp
luminosity 2. defective engine pcb 3 incorrect shading position 4. defective CCD unit
check exposure lamp harness
connections; adjust position of contact glass shading plate or
clean/replace the scanner home position sensor; replace the exposure
lamp or inverter pcb if needed; replace CCD unit or engine/main board
U need to check whether the lamp light on when u ON the machine.
If no, u need to check the inverter cable, inverter board, or exposure lamp.
If light is ON, then u need to perform following:
1. Check if the connectors on the CCD and SLG boards are disconnected. 2. Check if the shading correction plate is dirty. 3. Check if the conductor pattern on the CCD board is short- or open-circuited. 4. Check if the conductor pattern on the SLG board is short- or open-circuited. 5. Replace the lens unit. 6. Replace the SLG board.