Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Color graphics display shows "Please insert memory card".
Thank you for the information
Please check if you have inserted any Memory Card into the All-in-One.
Please perform the following steps:
1) Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Please perform the following steps to reset the printer to factory settings.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2012 | HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera
Jun 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Oct 05, 2010 | PNY 4GB Secure Digital High Capacity...
Nov 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
May 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart 435 Digital Camera
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
975 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: