Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Color graphics display shows "Please insert memory card".
Thank you for the information
Please check if you have inserted any Memory Card into the All-in-One.
Please perform the following steps:
1) Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Please perform the following steps to reset the printer to factory settings.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD photosmart C5250...
Jun 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Oct 17, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 30, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4480 All-In-One InkJet...
957 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: