Question about Samsung Televison & Video
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Samsung BD-5500 BLU RAY DVD PLAYER
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Dec 02, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR330 VCR and DVD Recorder
Nov 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 25, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 09, 2009 | Insignia DVD Player with MP3 Playback/JPEG...
Oct 18, 2008 | Yahoo Diamond Vision DVDC803-04 DVD Player
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2007 | Panasonic DMRES30V DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Mar 24, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!