Question about Computers & Internet
A device driver is a computer program that enables devices to communicate with each other.
If your audio driver something in this form
Vinyl AC’97 Codec Combo Driver (WDM)is not enable or updated you might not be able to use your speaker.
Click start, click control panel, at the left side of the control panel window, click switch to classic view.
Right click System Icon, click open.
Choose "Hardware" tab and click the "Device Manager" button .
Please right-click mouse on "MultiMedia Audio Controller" and choose the "Properties" menu item to show the driver details.
· Click the "Driver" tab and then click the "Update Driver.." button for update.
· Please follow the instructions of the "Upgrade Device Driver Wizard".
· Choose "Search for a suitable driver for my device" and click the "Next" button.
· Click the "Next" button to install Audio Driver on "Driver Files Search Results".
· If the "Digital Signature Not Found" dialog is opened, click the "Yes" button to continue the Installation.
· After completing the above steps, the driver has been installed into the system.
Please click "Finish" button to complete the installation.
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2013 | eMachines Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2350 PC Desktop
Aug 29, 2010 | Packard Bell Speaker Computer Speakers
Oct 03, 2009 | Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live! Sound...
Sep 17, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Sep 12, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 530s Desktop Computer
Apr 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 20, 2009 | Computers & Internet
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!