Just finished cleaning 4 rooms loved it, but upon the last few runs the machine was not dispursing water, read your previous fit it in june 08. I have cleaned the cleaner completely, short of taking other parts off......cleaned the bladder and dirty tank, and plug/emitter, the shampoo storage and emitter, the bristles and area around the belts, etc. Can I get a copy of the schematics somewhere so I can see how to clean or check lines for clogs.......or air flow etc and other items you referred to in the other fix it reply. purchased 7/21/08
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: bissell pro heat 2x model 9200
With this purchase date, this has a years warranty, may be better to take it in for warranty service, they can void your warr. if you take it apart. The 2 spray nozzles may also be clogged. But these pictures may help:
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I looked up your problem and found the same one was answered previously on fixya. I have copied and pasted the previous answer here for you. Good luck and I hope you have a great day!
After many months, I solved the problem of the red light staying on the Tassimo Coffee Maker. Use these easy steps.
1. Fill a 2 cup measuring cup with hot water.
2. Mix in descaler.
3. Pour in the empty water tank.
4. Put the yellow cleaning disk in the chamber and close chamber. Put the two cup measuring cup under the spout.
5. Push and hold the brew button for about 3 seconds (until the red and green light flash.
6. Now don't touch the machine. It will do it's thing for about 20 minutes. (Don't be impatient and start to push buttons, just leave it)
7. When it finishes it's cycle. The red light will turn off. Then clean the water tank and put fresh water and run clean water through the brewing cycle 4 times. Your machine is now ready for use.
Error code 08 says it's a temperature sensor problem. If the temp sensor is bad, the water heater may not be getting the water up to a hot enough temperature to dissolve the soap block. Also, while you have the unit out for repair, make sure that the drain hose is clear of debris. I have seen a number of dishwashers lately that were replaced simply because they "weren't cleaning" or "draining slowly" where the only problem was a blocked drain hose.
Manual version: Prepare a cup of white vinegar and 4 cups of water. Pour into reservoir and initiate "clean" cycle. Boiler was warm up, shut off and repeat over the period of about a half hour, and then finally cough up all the stuff and end the cycle. Then, fill with cold water and run a full brew cycle to rinse.
My version: Dump about a quarter cup of CLR into the reservoir, let stand for a half hour. Then, add 4 cups of water and run the "clean" cycle. After finishing, unplug and turn unit over over the sink to completely drain, use tap water to clean and flush the reservoir thoroughly, dry thoroughly and then plug in, reset the clock and brew time, and run a full load of drinking water/distilled water through to final rinse. It will last forever with my method.
1. place water and descaler solution into tank 2. remove milk frother from arm 3. place a jug under steam arm 4.hold down the button 2nd from the right next to the menu button for a few seconds. 5.descaling machine open steam knob will appear on the display 6. after descale has finished "fill water tank" will appear. 7. refill tank with clean water no descaler 8.press the button 2nd from the right as in step 4 9. rinsing machine will appear. 10. when finished"close knob"will be displayed 11. refill water tank 12. ventilate will appear on the display 13.press the hot water button and allow to run 14.ventilate will disappear,warming should be displayed. 15. job done !!!
I have the same exact problem with mine starting today, did you get this figured out? I'd love to know if it's fixable or not as I was planning on selling my previous machine. If it's an expensive repair, I'll just have to ditch this one and go back to my previous one.
08/01/08 Office Store Depot .inc Labor Scam Hello My name is Jeff Late May 08 I responded to an ad on Craig’s list though the add was vague It turned out to be installing T640 Lexmark printers for the New Hampshire Department of motor vehicles DMV to run the new barcode registrations, approximately 580 printers covering the entire state of NH. "GOVERNOR AND EXECUTIVE COUNCIL AGENDA State House, Concord, New Hampshire June 4, 2008, 10:00 a.m. #3 Authorize to enter into a contract with Office Store Depot Inc., Arcadia, CA, for contractor support to install and maintain printers in the amount of $143,000. Effective upon G&C approval through June 30, 2011. 100% Other (Agency) Funds. So I accepted this POS installing these printers I used my SUV and started work, I form 6/5/08- 7/29/08 I left the job due to lack of payment. They relate the could not wire me the money the only money I woild accept blah blah. so I walked 7/28/08 after noon. I’ll be the first to admit I tend to toss my bank statements in a pile . As it turns out every check OSD has witten some times written as "The Repair Strore" sent me bounced, I did not know. Also I sent them a w-4 form are they claiming taxes on me and not paying? In the hole with fees and no money never deposited for 7 weeks. They owe me thousands in expense and pay hardship. Filling my tank 2-3 a week I scheduled ,delivered and installed approximately 300 of the 580 printers single handedly. I went to the governor’s office today we will see what happens. In the mean time I know OSD has to finish this install phase by 9/11/08 or be in breach of contract so I have posted where they found me to help make that happen and help others avoid the same hardship. Regards Jeff B email@example.com Manchester, NH