Question about Toshiba D-KR10 Multi-Drive DVD Recorder
This is from the KR10 manual. Hope it helps.
1. Set the clock before setting a timer.
2. Insert a recordable disc with enough space.
1. Press [TIMER PROG] on the remote
2. Use up/down arrows to select "New Program" then press [ENTER]
3.Use up/down arrows to enter the date, then press right arrow
4. Use the arrow keys to enter the start and end time, then press right arrow key.
5. Use the up/down arrows to select the external input position to which your cable/satellite box is connected, then press [right arrow]
6. Use the up/down arrows to select a recording mode.
7. Press [ENTER] when all items are entered.
8. Press red [I/O ON STANDBY] to set a timer programming.
DO NOT FORGET THIS LAST STEP! The timers will not work if the recorder is not in standby mode.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2010 | Emerson EWD2203 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 30, 2009 | LG RH266 Recorder
Jul 08, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
May 03, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 15, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-5000 DVD Player/VCR
Nov 16, 2007 | Sylvania SRD3900 DVD Player/VCR
Oct 19, 2007 | GoVideo DV2150 DVD Player/VCR
356 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: