Question about Toshiba D-KR10 Multi-Drive DVD Recorder
This is from the KR10 manual. Hope it helps.
1. Set the clock before setting a timer.
2. Insert a recordable disc with enough space.
1. Press [TIMER PROG] on the remote
2. Use up/down arrows to select "New Program" then press [ENTER]
3.Use up/down arrows to enter the date, then press right arrow
4. Use the arrow keys to enter the start and end time, then press right arrow key.
5. Use the up/down arrows to select the external input position to which your cable/satellite box is connected, then press [right arrow]
6. Use the up/down arrows to select a recording mode.
7. Press [ENTER] when all items are entered.
8. Press red [I/O ON STANDBY] to set a timer programming.
DO NOT FORGET THIS LAST STEP! The timers will not work if the recorder is not in standby mode.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2014 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2010 | JVC Televison & Video
Aug 27, 2010 | Emerson EWD2203 DVD Player/VCR
Jun 20, 2010 | DISH Network ViP722 DTV Receiver /...
Jan 23, 2009 | Toshiba MV13M2 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 05, 2008 | Samsung CXJ1364 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jul 08, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 15, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-5000 DVD Player/VCR
357 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: