Question about OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
SOURCE: Have an OKI Printing Solution
Found this at Fixyourownprinter.com
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
Worked for me when I had the same error. Hope it helps.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Okay, I have a web address that has instructions for replacing the drum, just follow the instructions, but just put the same drum back in, and turn the printer back on. That should Help. If you have any other problems please ask them.
Creative energy Associates Technical Center
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
SOURCE: OKI B6300 DRUM/TONER
1.Press Menu = printer displays "Paper Menu"
2.Press Next 4x = printer displays "System Menu"
3.Press Select 1x = printer displays "Factory Defaults"
4.Press Next 7x = printer displays "Reset Toner Life"
5.Press Select 1x = printer displays "Resetting Toner Page Count"
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
I not know your printer but I can say this that after refilling it your chip will still thing it emty so some where on the printer Menu there is a way to reset the it back to 0 so it starts like new again.
Sorry cant be any more use to you than this, try looking up the net or the manual to how to reset.
All the best : Pineworks
Posted on May 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 12, 2012 | OKI B6300 Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 19, 2010 | OKI B4600 Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | OKI B6300 Laser Printer
Jul 28, 2009 | OKI B6200 Laser Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
Aug 12, 2008 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Jan 12, 2008 | OKI C5100n Laser Printer
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: