Question about Samsung Cell Phones
It will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
dnt forget to rate my solution
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2011 | Kushies Baby Care
Oct 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 31, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 14, 2009 | Nokia 6010
Jan 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility TracFone C139-4 Cellular...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!