Question about Panasonic PT-51HX41 51" Rear Projection Television
I want to Know the Service Mode Adjustment For This Model I'm a Technician, the geometry is out of Balance
6.1. How to enter SERVICE 1
1. In sound menu, set BASS to MAX, and set TREBLE to MINIMUM.
2. Simultaneously press INDEX button on remote control and
VOLUME DOWN button [ - ] on the TV set.
6.2. How to enter SERVICE 2
1. Set the channel to CH99.
2. Press HOLD button on remote control.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jan 27, 2013 | Panasonic TC-29P22R 29" TV
Jun 15, 2017 | Sony KP-57WS510 57" Rear Projection HDTV
Oct 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2009 | Hitachi 50UX57B 50" Rear Projection...
Problem with Hitachi 51F500 51 in. Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
i want to learn how to do convergence on my tv its a hitachi rear projection i have problums with colors not aligning,could you lead me in the right direction ps: i don't have the remote so i
can't magic focus
Posted by ejaparks on Mar 03, 2011
www.Google.com/AdWordsPromote Your Business On Google. Claim Your $75 Coupon Now!
Your convergence has failed and needs to be repaired. Once quick test is to goto your convergence menu and see if you can adjust red and blue. If not its has failed and needs to be fixed. You can call in a repair shop or you can get the parts and instructions from www.TvRepairKits.com and do the repair yourself. Its a fairly easy DIY fix.
Here is an example photo....
Jul 04, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 9P6034C 60" Rear...
Mar 27, 2008 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!