Question about Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Suggest you take it to Konica Minolta dealer ship there are several latches that need to relased.
Posted on Nov 22, 2015
SOURCE: Washed-out color.
Looks like you need some printer profiling...
Washed out prints can be caused by several things... Let's see if we can sort it out.
It could be your printer, or it could be your monitor giving you false readings.
Printer Profiles: If you do not have the correct printer profile, then your prints may turn out faded. This is a gamma thing. You are encouraged to calibrate your monitor, and go to the printer manufacturer web site and look up your printer to see if they offer the correct RGB and CYMK printer profile.
Poor quality paper: most likely the problem is a poor quality paper. You did not indicate what printer and what paper you are using, so we cannot help much. However, try a sheet of the high quality photo paper and see if the colors print more vivid and saturated.
If the above doesn't help, I suggest you find someone else with a different printer who is willing to bring it over and print from your computer. That will proof the printer either in or out of the equation.
If none of this helps let us know and we'll walk you through the creation of a custom printer profile and custom color space.
Posted on Nov 24, 2007
OK this is the tricky part. You will have to take your printhead out of the machine (the peice of plastic the cartridges sit in). It just has a single arm holding it in and nothing else. There a few things you can try I will list them in order of safest to least safe.
1. Leave the cartridges in the head (even if you have to hold them in with your hand) and use a thin head on a decent vacuum cleaner (preferably one that can handle wet and dry so you don't get ink everywhere) on the bottom of the head where the ink comes out. You may be able to suck the ink through effectively removing any blockages.
2. You can leave it to soak in Isopropyl alcohol or windex or really hot water (not boiling) and it may remove any blockages. You must make sure that it is completely dry before reinstalling it though or you will wreck the head.
3. Using a jeweller's ring cleaner sit your printhead in an inch of water and activate it for 60 seconds (This can also damage your printhead).
You can get an idea how successful you have been each time by dabbing the bottom (where the ink comes out) onto paper towel or a tissue. You should see 4 lines, black, cyan (blue), magenta (red) and yellow.
If all of this fails you may need a new printhead which is dearer then a new machine.
Please rate my advice, good or bad.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
SOURCE: how do you change the
Replacement of the OPC Drum Cartridge
1. Open the Front Door.
2. Remove the Waste Toner Bottle.
3. Lower the unlock lever and remove the Drum
4. Reinstall the new Drum Cartridge
5. Pull the protective sheet of the Drum Cartridge to
the front and remove it.
6. Raise the unlock lever.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
SOURCE: Minolta-qms 2300 DL
open the front door, remove the waste toner bottle then remove the drum. turn it upsidedown and you'll see 2 metallic covers hiding the fuser. you can remove one of those covers very easy and replace the fuse
Posted on Mar 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2017 | SHARP MX-3100N
Dec 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP230 Multifunction color...
Feb 25, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2012 | Brother Mfc-9840cdw All-in-one Laser...
Jun 17, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2007 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 11, 2017 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!