Question about Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
I have toshiba laptop whose modem no for driver is ac97 data fax soft modem with smart cp
and sound driver conexant ac link
how could i download it from internet
Tips for a great answer:
Before Conexant Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Feb 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 16, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Nov 20, 2010 | Compaq PC Laptops
Sep 01, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Jun 06, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jan 28, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t Notebook
Aug 26, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv1000 Notebook
Mar 27, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: