Question about Dell Inspiron™ E1505 PC Notebook
I have Presario C700 with XP but my audio driver is not working pl send the driver.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
You must do this in order to get the audio to work with XP:
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports
the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver. Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
After installing the UAA driver from the above links you have
to restart the notebook and then install Conexant High Definition
Audio Driver from the following link :
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue
with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf file and click open and continue with the on screen instructions.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 23, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 22, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 09, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jul 13, 2008 | Compaq Ensoniq AudioPCI Sound Card
Jul 10, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
665 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: