Question about Televison & Video
Hi, try this, works for me
Scroll to 'Lock' (don't scroll sideways from here)
press '0' seven times
Hope it helps you too. Ashley
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
This unit is "hardwired" and not programmable for different regions.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
I have made my RH397D region free by downloading a file from the LG Hong Kong website:
1. Go to - http://hk.lge.com/support/support_lgeservice.jsp
2. Click "Product Support"
3. On the left panel, find "Device Driver", then on the next page click "DVD Player/Recorder"
4. Download the "RH3xx.iso" file
5. Burn ISO file to a CD (must be burnt as an image, use free software such as ImgBurn http://www.imgburn.com)
6. Load CD onto the LG player/recorder
7. You will be asked to choose a new region code - go with 0 for region-free
Posted on Oct 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
LG 3200E, LG 3520, LG 4351, LG 4721P, LG 4730, LG 4821P, LG 4950S, LG 5083, LG 5822N, LG 593W
Aug 12, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 27, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Oct 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 03, 2009 | LG Super Blu BH200 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Oct 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
774 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!