Whenever i try to copy any game or music file or any pics my computer shows I/O device error.So i cannot copy any files in my memory card.I have already formatted my memory card.If u have any solution plz help me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please be reminded that PSP is compatible with these Audio formats: MP3, AAC and WMA. If you have these file formats, putting music on your PSP will be so easy for you. Here are the procedures you can follow in transferring your music files:
1. Using USB cable connect your PSP to your computer.
2. On your PSP, press HOME button.
3. Then choose SETTINGS, afterwards USB CONNECTION.
4. Just wait until your computer tells you that a new USB device has been connected, then show you a new generic hard drive, usually E: or F:.
5. Now, double click on your MUSIC folder and just drag your music files from your PC going to the said folder. If you haven't created MUSIC folder just create one, to organize the files.
6. Once done copying your desired music tracks, press the "O" button to disconnect PSP from PC.
To play your music, just go to the music icon. Look for "Memory Stick" and you should be able to find all your favorite music!
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
If the games you have downloaded from the internet and you transferred it to your PSP you must remember that you must save it in the game folder, do not create a folder in the game folder the game file must be in the game folder. Do the same with your music and pics. For some stupid reason PSP did not thing that we would like to access our files from any other folder.Games in game folder, music in music folder, pics and pic folder
first, you need to plug the psp into a computer.using the computer, go to the mem stick and find the file MUSIC. if there isnt one, then create one. place your music in that folder.
for pics, go to the mem sick and find/create the file PICTURE.
place pics there
note:make sure the MUSIC and PICTURE folders are in caps
if its music files, you just download onto the PC.
then transfer them to the music folder on the PSP.
connect your PSP to the computer via USB.
should usually be recognised as a mass storage device. Drive F/ Or G/ possibly.
open the device and locate the folder music.
copy the music from your computer, and paste into the music folder on the PSP. no ripping device required simply copy and paste. you can also do this via a ms-pro duo memory stick and reader.
Hope this helps you out.
Mike @ Compurepair.
try dragging the files into the folder you want, instead of just copying them. because your psp is recognised as a mass storage device, it will copy the files onto the memory stick when you move it instead of physically moving it like it would if you moved it to a folder on your hard drive. good luck!