Question about Baby Gear

1 Answer

Trying to find replacement parts

I have a Storkcraft Baby crib which I need to find parts for the sliding side. The top and bottom brackets that hold the rail in place snapped and I cannot find how to order replacements.

Posted by on

  • 3 more comments 
  • Anonymous Aug 13, 2008

    I also need the plastic brackets that hold the sliding side to the ends of the crib. My 7 year old kept climbing into his sisters crib and it finally broke. Is there anyone who knows where to order parts from or if it's even posible?

  • lov2snosk8 Aug 15, 2008

    I have the same problem the plastic parts cracked and broke that hold the rails

  • jules3668 Nov 19, 2008

    I have a baby trilogy crib and I need to find the replacement parts for the side wall. I also was wondering if you can not get trilogy parts, have any other parts worked? Thank You JM

  • maryg54 Jan 09, 2009

    I have the top of the cradle but need a new base. Any place they can be bought?

  • larsenfam4 Jan 24, 2009

    i have a similar problem i have the crib parts but no aseembaly kit, i can't find where to get it or even find it anywhere, ??????



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Check out have your model and serial # ready. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Trying to find out if my crib is part of the recall for the metal brackets or the drop down part. It's a Storkcraft Aspen Stages Cherry with drawer. Model # 04588-324+ manf. March 2007 in...

It's for the brackets. I had to find a site that led me to storkcraft recalls and then it let me choose brackets, then I filled out a short form and I recieved them in a week and a half. Hope this helps.


Oct 12, 2010 | Storkcraft Baby Aspen Stages Crib

1 Answer

I have a Storkcraft baby crib model number 704873, the problem is one of the top recieving guide brackets for the non-sliding back side of the crib is broke. I need to find a replacement. Can you point me...

You can order parts from StorkCraft Baby from the following link:

You can fill out the online order form above or you can call them at
877-274-0277 M-F from 7:00 AM to 3:00 OM PST.

Be advices that StorkCraft has issued a recall on dropside cribs. They offer a free conversion kits to change the dropside cribs to non-dropside cribs.

You can view the recall and ordering information at the following link:

Jan 05, 2010 | Baby Gear

1 Answer


Be careful with used cribs as they can be quite dangerous.
I'm not sure if your idea will work,as both sides of the rail need to be raised up and down. Or do you mean that both sides of the crib go up and down?
If I had a picture it would
Make sure that if you can't fix the sliding rail that you leave it at the highest position so that baby can't pull itself up when he/she gets to that stage.
You could try finding another one(for parts) at a second-hand store,yardsale,etc.
Good luck.

Sep 23, 2009 | Storkcraft Baby Cynthia 04550 Crib

2 Answers

Can not get side of crib to come down!

You pull up and push in with you knee on the lower part at the same time.

Feb 28, 2009 | Storkcraft Baby Aspen Stages Crib

1 Answer

Crib slide track is broken

I would contact the manufacturer and they should have replacement parts. If it is a storkcraft, then go to and go to their parts page.

Feb 17, 2009 | Storkcraft Baby Aspen Stages Crib

2 Answers

Missing manual

The assembly instructions are here on StorkCraft's website:

There are instructions printed on the platform of the crib as well. (At least with my crib...)

Nov 02, 2008 | Storkcraft Baby Sandra Crib

7 Answers

Trying to find replacement parts

Hi, replacement parts can be found on amazon, click here: Amazon com Storkcraft Baby crib parts and take a look. Wish you best of luck. Cheers

Sep 09, 2008 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Mattress Base

There is currently a voluntary recall on this very part. Visit and click on recall. If your crib was manufactured between 2001 and 2008, fill out the form and you can get a free bracket replacement kit. You will need to look at the sticker on the base under the mattress (where the instructions are usually glued). Write down the model number, date of manufacture, etc. and fill out the form. I'm not certain whether the form submission will allow for a UK address, but I would think if it doesn't you could phone customer service and tell them you'd like the free bracket kit being offered because of the recall.

Aug 29, 2008 | Storkcraft Baby Rochelle Crib

1 Answer

Side rail

It is kind of hard. I use my foot. Push in on the bottom of the rail with your foot as you push down on the top. It has to unlatch on each side. Sometimes you have to giggle it.

Jul 26, 2008 | Storkcraft Baby Rochester Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

783 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Baby Gear Experts

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides