Question about Umax Astra 2200 Flatbed Scanner
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2012 | Umax Astra 1220U Flatbed Scanner
1. Turn on your all-in-one printer and computer. Check the connections between the two machines.
2. Lift the printer's document lid. Examine the scanning surface and the underside of the lid for dust and fingerprints.
3. Put the document you wish to scan face-down on the glass. Use the alignment markers to help you square up the object. These are usually found on the left-hand edge of the scanning area.
4.Close the printer's document lid slowly so the document does not shift position.
5. Select a scan resolution. The higher the dpi (dots per inch) count, the sharper and more detailed the image.
6. Push the scan button. You may have to do this on the printer itself or on your computer.
7. Check the preview of your scan on your computer. Depending on your all-in-one printer and software, you may have to prompt your computer to display the preview for you.
8. Edit the image as it appears on your computer if you want to make changes. Your scanning software might let you enlarge, resize or otherwise manipulate the final product.
9. Accept the scan and save. Return the original document to a safe location.
Aug 10, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio MP C2051 Color Copier wDOC...
Jul 26, 2011 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
May 30, 2010 | HP Scanners
Apr 24, 2010 | Canon CanoScan 4200F Flatbed Scanner
Aug 07, 2009 | HP Scanners
Dec 03, 2007 | Umax Astra 3400 Flatbed Scanner
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!