- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if you look device manager and there is not yellow sign (in speaker sign) your stal sound driver is correct. if not ok right mouse click in speaker then u can up date driver. driver of sound keeping bord cd.
2/ type on run as "control" then go on speaker and sound(diffrent computer hav different sign) and look setting and correct setting.3/ your speaker may be damage check it on other computer and c desk4/ if u not do sound setting in mute?
I got mine today (not new) and took it apart and saw two wires that SHOULD go to the bass speaker completely off. It seems to me that there was a line of units that the wires were too short and the workers just pulled them out. I would take it back if i were y'all (if it wasn't from a thrift store like mine :) )
First things first!
1) Connect the speakers to out on PC, press carefully .
2) Go to control panel and see on multimedia , that sound is enable, and not in mute. pop up volume.
3) may be is defective speakers? go and RMS the Speakers, if got warranty or change for another.
4) Good Luck!