Sir i just wanted to know if there`s a way i cud retrieve my data from my sandisk micro sd card (256 mb) as its not being detected either in my computer via its adapter or in my cell phone(samsung j-600)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Try to verify if the SD card is still working by plug it in on another known good source (example computer, camera... etc.)
2. If it not working you have to replace the card itself
3. If it is working on another source. try to go to device manager and uninstall / reinstall the drivers for SD card. by doing this right click on the SD driver itself and left click on uninstall. Right click on the "computer name" under device manager and then Click on "Scan for Hardware Changes"
4. If you have a cd for the sd card slot well and good
5. got to safe mode see if the SD card is detected on safe mode
6. Also you might want to scan the computer for any viruses
It would be a good idea to test the memory in another PC, if the problem continues, the SD has a file system that isn't recognized by your operating system or it has a bad file allocation table, if can be read only from a phone, camera or PDA , and it has data, you can use the corresponding device acting as reader connected to PC using its USB cable to retrieve your data from the card.
Depends on the phone but yes your pics will be there but depends on the card and the way it was formatted if the phone will reconise the card, but in general yes they will be available on the other phone.