Question about Hoover Washing Machines
The machine is not spinning properly, the clothes are all wet, I have removed the filter to clear any debris and water just keeps pouring out of the filter compartment
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hoover nextra hnf 3671 -
If the washer doesn't operate or make any noise when set on any cycle, or if it stops suddenly when it should continue onto the next cycle, it may not be receiving electrical power or, if the motor stopped mid-cycle, the machine's overload protector may have tripped. In this case, take out some of the articles to reduce the load and let the protector reset itself, then restart. Otherwise:
1) Be sure it is plugged in and turned on. If necessary, check the receptacle it's plugged into for power, using a working lamp, appliance, or voltage tester. Be sure the washer lid is closed completely.
2) If the receptacle seems dead, check the circuit breaker or fuse that serves that circuit.
3) Unplug the washer and check the power cord. If necessary, replace the cord if you feel qualified.
4) Open the lid and check the lid switch and the tab on the lid that it pushes against. Press and release the switch: if it doesn't click when you do this, it's probably broken. If you're experienced at home repair, you can remove the switch, test it, and replace it if needed; otherwise, call an appliance repair service person.
5) If the washer still doesn't work, the controls may be faulty. Call a service person.
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
SOURCE: my hoover optima machine model
Check to see if it is on rinse hold or crease care, if it is this will cause it to stop at the rlnses, also ensure that tjhere is cold water at the valve, a faulty cold inlet valve will cause it to stop,as it will be waiting for cold water.
Plz rate my solutioun.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
SOURCE: my hoover optima washing machine
Make sure it is not on rinse hold or crease care, release if it is, make sure pump is working, and that the cold inlet valve is working., all of these things could prevent it from completing rinse cycle.
Plz rate this solution.
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
OK, what you are experiencing is a timer mechanism fault. the timer motor is malfunctioning. anytime you have to manually advance the timer knob, this will signal a fault within the control mech. this is easily fixed by, replacing the timer control module. i will place a link to the actual part needed to fix this issue. you can also purchase this timer on line at this site if you wish.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 12, 2014 | Hoover Washing Machines
Sep 24, 2011 | Hoover Nextra HNF 2137 Front Load Washer
Sep 01, 2011 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
Jun 29, 2010 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9564J Top...
Feb 18, 2010 | Hoover Nextra HNF 2137 Front Load Washer
Nov 25, 2009 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
Jun 01, 2009 | Hoover Nextra HNF 3157 Front Load Washer
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: