Question about RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer


Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 280 Answers

No you can get a replacement from Suburban Electronics
Give the model number or if you can fine the CTC # they can get you a sub for around $18.00 plus SH

Posted on Jul 23, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Find a horizontal output transistor or flyback

Flyback transformer part number for a tv RCA F32648

Mar 06, 2010 | RCA F32648 32" TV

1 Answer

Why won't my T.V. turn on?

hello . it sounds like a high volatge problem . the tripler and the or the fly back transform. is bad. and thats what is huming. sound that you hear. time to get a new set. Good luck

Feb 08, 2009 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV

1 Answer

RCA(32 inch)

It is possible to repair it yourself. Let me caution you though. There are a number of generic manufacturers that sell replacement flyback transformers at less $$ than the original. The shop is most likety using the factory original which runs in the $75 range. Figuring on a typical labor rate of $125 for a 32" set gets you to the $200 figure. Realize also, that the $200 will include any other supportive parts that may be required in all probability as well as at least a 90 day guarantee.

May 29, 2008 | RCA F32650 32" TV

1 Answer

RCA 32F530T

It could be several different things wrong, need to know if transformer {you think} has a big heavy insulated red wire coming out of it going to the picture tube, if so; that is the high voltage transformer. You will need a schematic to check out some capacitors, and transistors....the three areas would be problems with capacitors in power supply, the B Plus Regulation circuit, and check for rings around joints in that and overall on the main board and any connector joints that attach other modules to it, or plug into it, as well as joints associated with all plugs from wiring harnesses as well. Just guessing, sounds like a power supply regulation problem, and or joints that are ringy, rings around them or cracked ones. Hope this helps. T.

Jan 14, 2008 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV

1 Answer

TV won't turn on...

Probable bad flyback transformer or shorted cap in horiz circuit,
horiz output xistor suspect,also...................have tech check or
replace set....................T.

Dec 03, 2007 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV

3 Answers

Substitute flyback transformer 257805 causing skewed picture on flat screen

you have a pin cushion problem Checking the resistance to ground at DL04(K) found it was 8 ohms. Disconnecting the Pin modulator board at connector HL83 cleared the 8 ohms indicating the 8 ohms was caused by the Pin modulator board. Closer observation a capacitor CL85 a 6.8 mfd electrolytic, finds it to be vented and it was causing the 8 ohm short. Replacing HL85 pn 238292. This corrected the symptom.

Nov 07, 2007 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Switch mode power supply not switching and buzzing when powered up.

Common failure " buzzing " cause = bad flyback transformer
& horiz output transistor = replace both at same time.......
part # 's 257807 & 237470 RCA only No sub's.........T.

Oct 31, 2007 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV

2 Answers

Rca 32v434T need part numbers

The H.O.T. Transistor number (original is 2SD3402 (which is no longer available)) it's replacement is the 2SC5902.

The H.O.T. Transformer part Number is RCA 271996

Oct 30, 2007 | RCA 32V550T 32" TV

1 Answer

Won't work

It sounds like something in the high voltage (flyback) circuit failed. If any little thing shorts in these RCA's they will not start up. Stargazer

Apr 15, 2007 | RCA 32F530T 32" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74822 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides