Question about Audio Players & Recorders
JVC compact component power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices.
3. Press and hold the JVC compact component power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the JVC compact component power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the JVC compact component
5. Open the menu to confirm that the JVC compact component is responding again.
6. Turn off the JVC compact componentand reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the JVC compact component...
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 23, 2010 | JVC FS-GD7 Shelf System
Jul 15, 2010 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
May 02, 2010 | JVC FS-V30 CD Shelf System
Oct 21, 2009 | JVC MXKC4 360-Watt Compact Component Audio...
Apr 24, 2009 | JVC FS-GD7 Shelf System
Jan 08, 2009 | JVC FS-G5 CD Shelf System
499 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!