Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
My phone seems to be stuck at the startup screen. After I turn it on, the keys intermittenly respond but I cannot make calls or even access menus. This all happened when I did a master reset. The Verizon folks said that should not have affected the phones operation. Duh! But here I am. Will reflashing the phone help, Can it be re flashed? Thanks for any help you can provide.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi Naden Puttock,
Here are the steps to perform a hard reset in your device:
1. Switch off the device.
2. Now press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button, and release them, when you see menu of Bootloader Mode.
3. Then select option "Recovery" from the menu, using Volume Down, then press Volume Up.
4. When you see Android with triangle, then press together Volume Up + Volume Down.
5. After that select option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse option, and Power button to confirm operation.
6. Choose option "Yes -- delete all user data" and accept with Power button.
7. Press Power button to select option "reboot system now".
Posted on May 18, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2016 | Motorola Mobility Lot Of 3 Razr V3c V3m...
Dec 30, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Sep 02, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Apr 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Dec 09, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Dec 05, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!