Question about SMC Barricade 7008ABR Router
SOURCE: blinking router
Here is the manual:
Is the unit working?
Which lights are blinking?
Posted on Jan 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
I got your issue, If you want to log into 192.168.0.1 , make sure that the computer is connected your router via ethernet cable , then try to open the page using http://192.168.0.1. If still its not opening the page then follow these steps,
1. Click on start--> Go to all Programs--> Accessories--> select command prompt
2. You will get a black window, which is the command prompt and you will find a small cursor blinking there you type in "ipconfig" (without cotes) and then hit enter.
3. Check what is the IP address/ IP v4 ipaddress , which must be in the range 192.168.0.x
4. Then in the next line type "ping 192.168.0.1" (without cotes) then it will give you reply 4 times and then with the ping statistics Packets send=4, Received =4, lost =0.
5. Then type in the next line "start iexplore 192.168.0.1" then you will get Dlink router setup page opened.
Thanks in advance!
Jan 06, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Nov 18, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Jul 21, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Jun 09, 2010 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
May 06, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-N WRT150N Router
Mar 01, 2010 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Oct 27, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 02, 2008 | SMC Barricade 7008ABR Router
Feb 22, 2006 | ASUS WL-500B Wireless Router
Feb 22, 2014 | SMC Barricade g Router/ADSL2 Modem, 54Mbps...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!