Question about Computers & Internet
Thank you for answer me, it's a problem, when i try to conwert the .pdf file with ABBY ask me about a permission password from JVC how can i get the password?
Thank you again!
Hi read my other post.
1) JCV locked file to prevent changes.
2) Download a demo copy of "snagit"
3) Screen capture manual on page at a time, save as JPG.
I have done this already if you send me your email.
4) Drag the 72 jpegs into ABBYY Soft OCR
5) Adjust borders of picture objects and text objects manually as needed.
6) To create a new object just drag a window over the graphic.
7) To edit an object or change its type: Text, Picture, Table, UNknown
just right click on it
8) One you like what you see, save it as a word document.
9) NO you can start translating the text as I told you before.
As I said I have the 72 JPEG files and a less then perfect DOC file,
which I can email to you, probiding the files will fit in your mailbox.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | JVC Everio GZ-MG57 1.3MP 15x 30GB HDD/ SD...
Jul 11, 2012 | JVC Video Cameras
Feb 13, 2011 | JVC GZ-MS120 Flash Media Camcorder
Oct 20, 2010 | JVC Everio GZ-HM400 Camcorder
Apr 08, 2010 | JVC GZ-MG330 HDD Camcorder
Sep 22, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jan 20, 2009 | JVC Everio G Camcorder
Jul 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2017 | Viking Computers & Internet
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!