Question about APC Back-UPS ES 725 Broadband (BE725BB-TU) UPS System
1) Switch Off the UPS and unplug all Loads (like System, Monitor etc.) from UPS.
2) Switch Off the AC Power (Input Power to UPS).
3) Press the UPS Power Switch constantly unless you hear 2nd BEEP Tone. As soon as you are hearing 2nd BEEP Tone, Release the Power Switch.
4) This is COLD START of all APC UPS that will reset any internal problem.
5) If, however, the problem persists, contact APC.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
Where u conect the power cable to the ups, next to it there should be a small removable panel or cover, inside there will be fuses check these fuses. replace blown fuses
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: 650 APC UPS
try to change with new battery and test. if it does't work it could be the hardware is malfuntion. but that the lastsolution to think, what are the indicator light is stated? can u descibe more detail on the ups. so i can able to asst u?
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2014 | APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 230V...
Apr 21, 2011 | APC UPS Battery Backup Systems
Mar 02, 2011 | APC Back-UPS XS900 (BX900) UPS System
Jun 12, 2009 | APC BE500U ES 500 USB BACK-UPS 500VA/300W...
Mar 26, 2009 | NEC APC Smart-UPS 3000 RM 3U...
Jul 23, 2008 | APC Back-UPS ES 725 Broadband (BE725BB-TU)...
Mar 26, 2008 | APC (BE500U-WEB) (BE500UWEB) UPS System
902 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: