Question about Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full Version for PC
For this you will have to install an Add-in called Analysis Tool Pack.
Kindly follow the below instructions:
1. Open Excel Options (Menu-Excel Options)
2. Click on Add-Ins on the side pane of the Excel Options Window
3. Check to see if Analysis ToolPak is in Inactive application add-in list.
4. If is not, proceed to Step 7
5. If it is in the inactive application add in list, Select Excel Add-ins against Manage and click on "Go"
6. In the add-ins menu check Analysis ToolPak and Analysis ToolPak VBA and click OK
7. Use this formula to find the number of work days excluding Saturday & Sunday in a month
In your case give the start date as 1st July and end date as 10th July and Holidays as 0 or 1 (doesn't matter). The answer it will return will be 8 days.
Trust the above helped.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2014 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Feb 28, 2011 | Vacuums
Jan 21, 2011 | Norelco 7735X Electric Shaver
Nov 28, 2010 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Jul 26, 2010 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Jun 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2010 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 10, 2008 | Philips Televison & Video
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: