I've been refilling the black ink catridge for my officejet 6210. However, when I put in the filled ink cartridge I hear some noise/sound coming from inside the printer and it won't print at all or print faintly.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: HP officejet 6210.
Put the printer in the mode for changing the carts. Take out the Black ink car and clean off the heads on it. Looks like brown in color it's on the cart at the bottom To clean use paper towel with cold water never use warm or hot. Clean the area where the in rest in the printer also if you can reach it. The noise you hear is that the cart didn't go back in the right position. You have to be cart not to force these carts out as everything in this printer is made of plastic.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is it the original Hp catridge or you refilled it..???? you've replaced the black... so no problem with black.... color catridge would have dried... so remove th color catridge and wipe thi lower part gently with a wet cloth....!!!
Most HP printers will move the print heads to the center of the printer when you open the front.
Each cartridge has a flip that you can flip up. The cartridge can then be removed by tilting it toward you. You can install a new cartridge by removing it from the box and foil liner. You then remove a strip that protects the head. Like you took out the old cartridge, tilt the cartridge and straighten it up. Flip the flip down. Close the top. You should be ready to go after the heads clean themselves and do an alignment.
If the printing is not satisfactory, you can go to your programs and hp will have a tool to perform alignment.
You can use HP cartridges, refilled cartridges or fill cartridges yourself (depends).
I've filled cartridges with success. However, it can be a bit messy.
if you are using a refilled catridge you would not get ink levels right.
if you want right ink level use genuine ink catridges.
you can try taking out the catridges turning off the printer and turning it back on and then reinstalling the catridges.it might not help so if possible buy hp ink catridges.
1. If you have the plastic cap that covers the 9 mm. hole where you can see the sponge, then tape this cap to the cartidge with scotch tape. If not, use some duct/masking tape to cover the round hole.
2. Use the dry hypodermic needle to find the hole that will be found at the very center of the 920 label. With the needle, pierce the label.
3. Fill the hypodermic needle with 4 cc of ink.
4. Insert the needle 2-3 cm. into the hole made in step 2. Draw out 1 cc of air, then slowly force the 4 cc of ink into the sponge. Use toilet tissue to absorb any ink that might have escaped.
5. Let the catridge stand overnight (if possible) so as to allow the ink to evenly saturate the sponge. If not, insert it into your printer immediately.
Note: If you are going to refill catridges, be certain not to allow the sponge to dry completely. Thus, you might want to do step one immediately and to enclose it in a sealed sandwich bag upon removing an empty catridge from your printer even if you are not going to fill it immediately.
filling up the ink cartridge of the printer will cause an issue that the printer will be damage.HP ink are very unique and designed to be able to attain the good quality of print..filling up inkcartridge will make the warranty of the printer to be VOID...
refilling catridges is not advisable it is better always go for new one .bcoz the ink which is used for refilling it is not good which is damaged the print head and the the catridge nozzle . i will advise you to buy a new actridge and install .