Question about Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
We have bought a Samsung Recorder R130 unfortunately no manual came with it and the shop cannot find it. How do we set up the recorder so we can copy our holiday videos to dvd?
Recording from external equipment:
1) Place disc in disc tray (this always helps)
2) Wait until "LOAD" disappears from the front panel display. If unused DVD-RW disc is inserted, the message "Uninitialized Disc Do you want to initialize this disc?" will appear. Follow the onscreen prompts.
3) The audio/video inputs are located on the front panel. The audio/video outputs of your vcr are connected to these inputs through rca cables. Press the INPUT SEL. button to select the input. The front display changes in the following sequence: CHANNEL NUMBER - AV1- AV2 - DV
(DV is for a digital camcorder)
4) Press the REC MODE button repeatedly to select the recording speed (quality) SP - LP - EP - XP
5) Press the REC button
6) Press STOP when done
When using DVD-RW/DVD-R discs, the message "Updating the information on disc. Please wait for a moment" is displayed
7) Go have a shot of whiskey
Posted on Sep 12, 2008
1st, does it come with a driver...if it doesn't, just make sure it is installed properly in your PC, then you just need to install a dvd writing software in your PC e.g. NERO Pro (v7 or later)...then, all will fit in...
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 24, 2007 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Aug 15, 2010 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Mar 13, 2009 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Jan 14, 2009 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
Jan 13, 2009 | Samsung DVD-R130 DVD Recorder
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!