An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Displays only colored lines
The screen was tapped, but no correct action was not executed. Touch screen adjustment is incorrect. Select , Settings, System tab, Align Screen to adjust the touch screen. If the screen alignment loses calibration it may not be possible to adjust alignment using the above method. In that case, the Align Screen command can be executed by simultaneously pressing the power button and scroll button.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
A suggestion here: If possible to remove front speaker grill and inspection plate that should be behind it---locate the bundle of wires that comes down from front keyboard with the buttons and follow it to the right and down---should be one or two plugs in-line--------disconnect them with the set off and power set back up with remote.
If the problem is gone you have a bad micro-switch on the front of the set------buttons on the keyboard there have priority over the remote---hence you cannot if the problem is there stop it with the remote or do anything for that matter.
Let me know what happens and I will suggest options.
You can return your phone to its original state, as it was when it left the factory. This is also called a hard reset. You might want to do this if you are giving your phone to a friend or relative and you want to remove all your data first, or if your phone has a persistent problem that is not solved by powering off the phone and then powering it on again.
A factory reset is a drastic measure. It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed. Make sure that you have backed up the information and files you want to keep.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
Hi, I purchased the same model in November 2009. About 2 weeks ago a single horizontal line appeared. Each day another appeared until today when the video went out. Now it displays bands of vertical colored lines like a pastel colored rainbow. Did you find a solution to the problem?
1. Connect the supplied phone cord with one end to a phone jack and the other end to the LINE port of the unit. Make sure that the phone jack has a dial tone.
Note: Nowadays a lot of people are using a VOIP Service, keep in mind that the FAX was invented to work on an analog phone system (yeah the regular phone) and this new phone system might result in FAX transmission failures.
2. Default FAX settings works fine. The only time you need to configure it is if you have a phone or an answering machine connected to the unit.
3. To test if you can receive fax, go to http://www.faxzero.com (a free fax service) and send yourself a fax message.
4. To test if you can send fax, a friend's fax number is recommended.
Resetting or initializing the scanner may clear your problem.
To RESET the scanner:
- Turn the power OFF, then turn it ON again. - Insert a pointed object (paper clip end, ballpoint pen tip, etc.) into the RESET opening on the side of the scanner, then press and release the button inside the opening.
If the above doesn't clear the problem, try the more drastic INITIALIZE procedure. NOTE: this step will erase all data that you have programmed into the scanner and restore it to original factory settings. To INITIALIZE the unit:
- Turn the scanner OFF then ON again. The scanner briefly displays the DSP boot version, then "Welcome to Digital Trunking" displays. - Press "0". The scanner displays "System Tests Select Test Exits if no Key Press" - Press "1". The scanner displays "Factory Unit Erase Memory ENTER if Yes CL to Exit" - Press ENTER. The scanner displays "Initializing Clr Main Mem V-Scan is OK Please Wait" - Do not power the scanner OFF until INITIALIZE is complete. When the process is complete the scanner will display "M0000" on the top line and "Bank 0 Ch 0" on the bottom line.
If neither of the above steps works for scanner I recommend that you take it to your nearest Radio shack and arrange certified repairs.
Need the manual for your scanner? You can download/print it here:
To hear different hit sounds for Mokujin, holdDOWNon
the D-Pad or joystick before a match in which you are controlling him. Mokujin
will now sound like a block of wood when damaged.
Arcade History Dip Switches
While at the Press
Start screen for any of the Arcade History games, hold the select button and
you will be given a list of dip switches. You can use these for such things as
changing number of rounds or unlocking hidden characters, such as Baek in Tekken
After winning a round
and you see the replay showing, pressing each button( [X], [O], etc...) will
result in a different victory animation. This also works when the opponent
in 'Devil' mode in 'Devil Within' mini-game
This allows the player
to play as Jin in permernent Devil mode without having his life bar drained
out. The devil bar will be considered as his laser bar. The downside of this
code is that it kills of you opponents faster thus unable to reach a higher combo
rate. Note: You must clear
Devil Within under Medium difficulty. Then start a new Devil Within or Stage
Select. FOR THE BEST VISIT THIS SITE: http://tinyurl.com/ydeuw6k
verify that the P/N switch is set to the color system of your country. N (NTSC) for US and P for most of Euroope and Australia;
depending on how "old" the TV, the Screen Resolution of the Toshiba may have to be brought down to the lowest possible setting;
additionally, the Screen Refresh Rate may likewise need to be lowered say 60 Hz;
all of the connections you mentioned are video connections. However, only 1 should be used. You may have to experiment (again depending on the TV) which setting & connection would give you the best picture;
offhand, the component connection (if applicable, the red/green/blue cable) would give the best connection followed by S-Video and last would be yellow (composite).