Question about Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Printer want print. Paper feeds to its first stop but fails to feed any farther. The printer goes thru the complete cycle but fails to pull the paper thru.
I tried cleaning the rollers off with lens-cloth & paint thinner & got TONS of ink off the rollers, still same problem thoough, but very slight improvement.
Posted on Oct 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2014 | Lexmark X4690 Wireless InkJet Printer
This is sort of scenario is usually caused by dust inside the printer. Dust has a way of preventing the sensors from detecting paper. Also it prevents the rollers from having a firm grip on the paper while picking paper. Sometime one side grips well and tries to pick the paper while the other doesn't resulting in a jammed. I will suggest you get a long handle brush and try to reach as far inside the printer as possible and brush (from the back and front). If you have a blower you may also use it to blow well into the interior of the printer (If you do not have a blower the brushing will still do if you do it well.) This, if properly done should do it. Brush especially the rollers etc.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2009 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 19, 2009 | Lexmark X5450 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 12, 2007 | Lexmark X73 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2006 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z11 InkJet Color...
Feb 23, 2015 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!