Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router (WPN824NAR)
You can follow the following steps to get the wireless password
1. Open IE in the address bar just type in www.routerlogin.com then press enter
2. Asking for login and password by default user name "admin" and password is "password"
3. On the left side of the page you can see wireless setting under setup.
4. Once you click on that you can see your wireless setting page
5. Scroll down that page and you can see at the bottom which security option is selected
6 It will show you key1 or passpharase
7. That is your wireless password or in any case if it is not visible in that case you can type a new password and apply those settings. But if you are changing you password make sure you required to reconnect with your all computer using the new password.
I believe that will help you to resolve your concern.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Aug 24, 2011 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Jul 22, 2011 | Belkin My Essential (ME1004-R) Wireless...
May 16, 2011 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
Jan 30, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 12, 2011 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Dec 27, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Dec 26, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Mar 25, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: