Question about NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Wireless Router (WPN824NAR)
You can follow the following steps to get the wireless password
1. Open IE in the address bar just type in www.routerlogin.com then press enter
2. Asking for login and password by default user name "admin" and password is "password"
3. On the left side of the page you can see wireless setting under setup.
4. Once you click on that you can see your wireless setting page
5. Scroll down that page and you can see at the bottom which security option is selected
6 It will show you key1 or passpharase
7. That is your wireless password or in any case if it is not visible in that case you can type a new password and apply those settings. But if you are changing you password make sure you required to reconnect with your all computer using the new password.
I believe that will help you to resolve your concern.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2013 | D-Link DIR-815 Xtreme N Wireless 802.11N...
Jun 03, 2012 | Compaq Presario CQ62231NR Notebook
Dec 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2011 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
May 16, 2011 | Belkin Surf N300 Wireless N Router
May 13, 2011 | Vizio SV472XVT 47 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 26, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 14, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z PC Notebook
Jan 17, 2010 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: