You can get picture transferred to Your computer using the bluetooth of Your phone or through the USB connection or through the memory card of Your device.
To use the bluetooth of Your phone please follow the steps below:
- Ensure the computer has a bluetooth device or You connect a bluetooth dongle to the computer,
- Turn on the bluetooth of Your phone,
- Select the picture You want to send to Your computer one by one,
- Then You select receive a file from the bluetooth option from Your computer,
- It will search for the phones bluetooth device, then You accept it from the computer, do not use the pass key mode on the bluetooth settings,
- It will load and send the file to the phone.
To send picture through the memory card, please follow the steps below:
- Turn off the phone,
- Remove the memory card of the phone,
- Get a memory card reader and insert Your memory card into it,
- Then You connect the memory card reader to the computer,
- It will read like a USB drive and install its drivers,
- Open the file to view folders, or You go to the phone and open it from its position i.e Removable drive E:,
- Go to the picture You want to send to Your computer and copy then to the document of the computer,
- Safely remove the device by ejecting it from Your computer(to eject right click on the position and select eject),
To transfer picture to the computer using the USB cable, please follow the steps below:
- Connect the USB cable to the phone,
- Connect it to the computer,
- The computer will install the drivers of the phone,
- Then You open file to view folder,
- If the phone does not connect to the computer, it might require the software disc that came with the phone, insert it into the computer and allow it install,
- Once the computer recognizes the phone,
- Click on open files to view folder,
- Then You select the pictures You want to transfer to the computer and send them to Your computers picture folder.
Hope this helped. Thank You for using FixYa!!!