Question about Carrier Heating & Cooling
I hit the reset button on the main unit and that reset all the sensors. It was so easy but when I called Carrier's customer service line they told me there was nothing they could recommend. Not very good customer service. Avoid Carrier brand if possible.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
the e2 error on your thermostat is a problem with the return temp sensor on your system, the only thing you can really do is call a company and replace it, you can't bypass it or remove it cause the system wont run properly
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
sounds like your zone control tstat needs calabrated or maybe replaced,in owners manual there should be a section on calibration if not you may have to replace it
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Cell Phones
What is the model number of your unit?
Feb 06, 2013 | Refrigerators
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Dec 16, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 25, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Jul 16, 2010 | Carrier 38CKC036 Air Conditioner
Jul 01, 2009 | Carrier 38CKC042 Air Conditioner
May 18, 2009 | House Brand Heating&Air Conditioning...
Feb 16, 2009 | Carrier 38BRC060 Air Conditioner
Jan 22, 2009 | Carrier XHB123D X/Y Series Heat/Cool Air...
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: