- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Buttons are numbered as followed: Start/Stop is button 1 Lap/Rst is button 2 Indiglo is button 3 Mode is button 4
a) Press 4 to select "TIME" mode b) Press 2 and hold for 2 sec to select "SET" mode, second digits blink. c) Press 1 to reset digits to 00. d) Press 4. Minute digits blink e) Press 1 to set minutes. f) Press 4. Hour digits blink. g) Press 1 to set hours. h) Follow same patter to set day of month, month, etc... i) Press 2 at any time to retain set values and exit procedureSource(s):Timex instruction manual
Depending on when you bought your Timex, you shouldn"t need a battery just yet, your Timex came with a good battery. Look under the stem (winder) for a small piece of plastic that is not allowing the stem to go all the way down, remove that piece of plastic and push the stem down and your Timex will start. Or if your Timex has buttons, look for a tab of plastic on the back cover, this tab of plastic is keeping the battery from (ground) a complete circuit remove this tab of plastic to start your Timex. Changeing the battery while fairly easy, you"d need jewelers screwdrivers and of course the new battery, Best Bet, look for a small watch repair shop in your area for the battery change.
To set the digital time and date on your Timex, please follow the steps below.
Timex Digital Watch
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
For analog Acqua watches adjust date when month has less than 31 days:
3-Position Crown: Pull crown to "MIDDLE" position and turn CLOCKWISE or
COUNTERCLOCKWISE until correct date appears.
2-Position Crown: Pull crown to "OUT" position and turn CLOCKWISE until date
changes (approx.1:00 a.m.). Then turn COUNTERCLOCKWISE to 7:30 p.m. Repeat until correct date appears.