Question about Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
I have a fuji finepix A330, Ive never installed any software but everytime I connect the camera to the Usb cord cannot be recognized? HELP!!
Try NOT connecting your camera to your computer.
The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive, the same way you copy any other files. Or you can use any photo cataloging program such as Picasa.
Posted on Dec 30, 2012
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have the fuji finepix
I agree with jackboy. Remove the Fuji software, and let windows locate the camera via the USB port. I recommend to my customers to only use the Fuji Finepix Viewer software if they are having trouble after using the Microsoft software already installed on their computer. Try to avoid the Fuji software if at all possible. Not that there is anything wrong with it, it's just usually unnecessary, and can cause conflicts, possibley like what you are experiencing.
Posted on Jul 26, 2008
SOURCE: no software for fuji finepix
go to the link below for the driver, you dont need software as you can explore the camera in my computer and copy then paste the photos, but windows may come up with picture viewer when you connect the cam up to the pc
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
I had the same problem with my camera & mac. I got this off the Fuji site and it worked for me:
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Jan 05, 2011 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Dec 29, 2010 | Fuji FinePix E550 Digital Camera
Apr 11, 2010 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Apr 30, 2009 | Fuji Finepix Z20fd Digital Camera
Mar 21, 2009 | Fuji FinePix S1000FD Digital Camera
Jun 13, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Jun 03, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Feb 23, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Apr 19, 2014 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
May 24, 2012 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!