Question about Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
How do i fill the steamer. i lost my instrructions
Got this off the manual for the IS 7800
Remove water container and clean the main unit with a damp
cloth. To maintain maximum performance, your steamer must
be descaled occasionally. The descaling intervals will depend
on the water quality and the frequency of use. The unit should
be descaled at least once a year or every 100 hours of use.
For descaling proceed as follows:
1. Unplug the unit and remove water container from main unit
by releasing container lock and pulling up.
2. Fill it with fresh water and shake vigorously to remove any
scale. Pour out the water and repeat if necessary.
3. Purchase a quality decalcifier agent and follow the instructions
of the manufacturer for the proper ratio of the mixture
to water and use.
4. After filling the water container turn it up and down to
5. Attach reservoir to unit, plug in and switch on.
6. Let the appliance run until the water container is almost
empty and do not steam any clothing with this mixture.
7. Unplug and detach the water container. Rinse it with fresh
8. Fill water container with fresh water and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Note: If after descaling you believe that there is still buildup in
the boiler, repeat steps 1-8.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Conair Gs15 Handheld Clothes Steamer....
Dec 09, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Jun 04, 2009 | Conair Compact Garment Steamer Iron
Mar 29, 2009 | Conair Compact Garment Steamer Iron
Mar 14, 2009 | Rowenta Compact Steamer - White
Sep 03, 2008 | Conair Compact Garment Steamer Iron
2,350 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: