Question about Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
How do i fill the steamer. i lost my instrructions
Got this off the manual for the IS 7800
Remove water container and clean the main unit with a damp
cloth. To maintain maximum performance, your steamer must
be descaled occasionally. The descaling intervals will depend
on the water quality and the frequency of use. The unit should
be descaled at least once a year or every 100 hours of use.
For descaling proceed as follows:
1. Unplug the unit and remove water container from main unit
by releasing container lock and pulling up.
2. Fill it with fresh water and shake vigorously to remove any
scale. Pour out the water and repeat if necessary.
3. Purchase a quality decalcifier agent and follow the instructions
of the manufacturer for the proper ratio of the mixture
to water and use.
4. After filling the water container turn it up and down to
5. Attach reservoir to unit, plug in and switch on.
6. Let the appliance run until the water container is almost
empty and do not steam any clothing with this mixture.
7. Unplug and detach the water container. Rinse it with fresh
8. Fill water container with fresh water and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Note: If after descaling you believe that there is still buildup in
the boiler, repeat steps 1-8.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Rowenta IS9100 1550W Precision Valet...
Jul 24, 2014 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Sep 07, 2011 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
May 25, 2011 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Jan 30, 2010 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Dec 14, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Dec 09, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Nov 23, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
2,269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: